Nestled in 350 acres of glorious Devon countryside, sits Woodbury Park Hotel & Golf Club. A beautiful rural haven surreptitiously close to the heart of Exeter, Woodbury Park can be found just 10 minutes from Junction 30 of the M5 and Exeter International Airport.
With 54 comfortably stylish bedrooms, five luxury Swiss-style lodges, two outstanding golf courses, a relaxing spa, fully equipped gym and leisure centre, fantastic pool and Jacuzzi and two restaurants featuring both casual and fine dining.
Whether you're looking for an idyllic weekend away, a challenging round of Championship golf or to celebrate your big day, Woodbury Park has it all.
- 54 bedroom hotel complex
- 5 luxury Swiss-style lodges
- A beautiful wedding venue, licenced for civil ceremonies
- 5 Banqueting / Conference rooms seating from 2 to 250 guests
- 3 Bars
- 2 restaurants The Terrace Bar & Grill and The Atrium
- 27 holes of golf – 18 hole Oaks championship and 9 hole Acorns course
- The Salon - Onsite hairdressing
- Bodyzone spa
- Leisure centre
- Driving Range
- Golf Lessons
Woodbury Park Hotel features standard double rooms and twin rooms, deluxe double and twin rooms, each of which has a balcony and family rooms which are ideal for parents travelling with young children. There are also luxury suites, which offer separate lounges and a wealth of additional luxuries. There is also 5 self-catering lodges available just a stone's throw away from the hotel.
- En-suite bathroom
- Flat screen TV
- WiFi access
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Ironing board and iron
- 24-hour room service is also available
Many rooms boast great views of the countryside and golf course.
The Terrace Bar & Grill at Woodbury Park
Woodbury Park features two fantastic dining opportunities:
The Terrace Bar & Grill
The Terrace Bar & Grill is the heart of the club, offering an informal atmosphere to relax in. Open daily from dawn till dusk, offering panoramic views of the 18th green and the Exe valley. With its relaxed atmosphere, it's the perfect place to enjoy a lighter bite. In summer, the patio is a lively gathering place for friends and families to enjoy BBQs, jugs of Pimms, light meals and drinks from the bar.
The Atrium Restaurant
The Atrium Restaurant offers a more formal dining experience and forms part of Woodbury Park's impressive four-star hotel and golf club. The atmosphere is comfortable and is complete with a log fire for a cosy setting.
A truly perfect setting for your big day with panoramic views, wonderful food and attentive service. The Club has its own civil ceremony license, as well as stylish function rooms and private dining rooms in which to host your wedding breakfast and evening reception, with a number of perfect packages based from 50 to 220 guests - making it ideal for both intimate ceremonies and extravagant wedding receptions. Surrounded by picturesque scenery and beautiful countryside, Woodbury Park is a beautiful backdrop for a romantic Devon wedding.
Weddings at Woodbury Park include:
- Wedding coordinator on hand before and during your big day
- Use of our wedding golf buggy
- Discounted hotel rates for all wedding guests
- Red carpet on arrival
- Coordinating linen
- Silver cake stand and knife
Woodbury Park offers professional conferencing facilities in a stunning rural setting. From conferences and meetings to private dinners and corporate functions, Woodbury Park can cater for them all. With a wide range of function rooms, a variety of catering options and bespoke delegate packages tailored to your requirements.
Meeting Rooms and Suites:
- The Greg Norman Suite - up to 250 guests
- The Oaks Room - up to 40 guests
- The Colin Chapman Suite - up to 80 guests
- The Acorns Room - well suited for meetings of 4-12 people
Why not treat your clients to a round of golf on the 18 hole or 9 hole course, or a relaxing treatment in the luxurious Aura Spa?
Set in 350 acres of beautiful Devon countryside, just 15 minutes from Junction 30 of the M5 and 6 miles from the nearest mainline train station.
Keep Active - Local Walks
Make the most of Woodbury Park’s local surroundings and enjoy an energising walk outdoors:
- Woodbury Castle to Colaton Raleigh
- Joney's Cross Circuit Walk
- Woodbury Castle Car Park Circuit
- Wheat Hill Car Park Circuit
- Mutter's Moor Circuit Walk